Friday 18 September 2009

What to code?

Well I still haven't settled on something or some effects to code for an intro or demo, while I have made several little tests of new things that I have learned they still have a more oldskool feel to them. Zawran has been having similar problems but from a test piece of code he made and an idea he was considering we have fleshed out a possible use were the initial effect he was working on will become part of the presentation of the other effects. Hopefully he will be able to pull it off, between us I am sure it will happen. Now I just need to find a design/concept that I can do, I might have to spend some time looking over some older scene stuff to get some inspiration. If I cant find a project I will likely end up doing another little cracktro tribute just to keep me coding.

No comments:

Post a Comment