Wednesday 23 September 2009

Side Tracked

Been rather side tracked from coding at the moment, I re-subbed to WoW to have a look at the new content and mess around leveling some of my alt's. However I got talked into joining a raiding guild and have spent the last week doing raids in the evening and farming gold,gear and pots for the raids during the day. Was not my initial plan for my return to WoW but the guild I have joined has a great bunch of people who have taken me on every raid so far and it just wouldnt seem right not to put some effort into being geared, buffed and potted at the raids. Currently I have done most of the fights as DPS tho my role in the guild will be foremost as a Tank, which I got to do abit of in 25man last night as we attempted one of the bosses on hardmode, wasnt the first time I have tanked since returning but was the first time in a 25man raid and my gear is mostly from Naxx 10man, so I am not best geared for 25man Uldar, but since I wasnt on a main boss it seemed to go fine and we made some good progress and worked out how we can do the fight, Now we just need people to stay alive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment