Saturday 2 April 2011

Time to Code again

Well I have finally cancelled my WoW account, havent actually been playing for well over a month due to RL issues but was totally bored of all the content having killed 99% of it with in the first few weeks of the expansion. Dont know at this time if I will ever go back.

So now I have lots of free time I think its about time I got back into coding and to start with I think I shall finish learning OpenGL, move onto GLSL shaders and maybe take another look at Directx stuff once I have one that.

Will continue most of my coding in bmax since its a great little language, can always use c/c++ if I feel the need but for most things bmax is just nicer for me to tinker about in.

Going to try and get a little demo scene style intro coded, been a while since anything came out of the TTD stable since myself and zawran been busy with other stuff. Probably do some cheap retro thing since I like retro effects :P

No comments:

Post a Comment